At Home Tanning Products
Self-tanning includes DHA (Dihydroxyacetone), which is a colorless sugar that makes the magic happen in the self-tanning process. DHA color is derived from sugar-cane plant and is FDA approved for cosmetic purposes since 1973.
DHA reacts with skin proteins, including amino acids, in the outermost layer of skin. The reaction develops brown skin coloring that looks very similar to a natural tan. The tan fades as the dead layers of the skin slough off, just as in normal tanning.
Some sunless products contain an immediate cosmetic bronzer which shows an immediate tan after being applied. This color is not permanent and will wash off with the first shower. However, after the shower you will see a different tan which was developed by the self tanning solution (anywhere from 6-10 hours later depending on the solution).
A healthy tan (without sun damage) can help make you look toned, leaner, can disguise cellulite, blemishes and other skin imperfections. It is recommended by dermatologists because it is UV free and safer than tanning beds or laying in the sun.
We are dedicated to help provide you with a flawless and odor free tan.
- It's safe, it is UV free - no exposure to harmful UVA and UVB rays
- It's approved by the FDA and recommended by dermatologists and The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Its quick & instant results
- Tanning color can be matched to your preference; golden glow tan or brownish tan
- Tans last 7-10 days
- It makes you look and feel great; your teeth look whiter, you look healthier and skin imperfections are hidden
- After application you can immediately go out because the solution dries quickly
- Some tanning solutions enhance your skin because they contain aloe vera or anti-aging ingredients.
Products available for purchase for at home use at Cryo Wellness shop or online.